Home Page

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Favorites : October 2013

Hello friends,
it is November already and this my first post on this month. I`m gonna tell you that last October is really made me happy, it is because i can spare a lot of time to made any beauty related post, i did 8 posts during October..whoaaa, finally my blog is back on the track yuhuuu. I hope this month will be going better and i can keep posting a bunch of proper beauty post. Today i`m going to share with you about few of beauty product that be my favorites and i`m using a lot at the last month.. lets take a look :

and here is the list :
1. Benefit box powder Hoola
I liked to doing a sun-kissed bronze look during last month, so i prefer to wear a bronzer than a blush. this is my go to bronzer for that look, this bronzer is have a natural result on my face, its not too orange and have a matte finish,

2. The Balm Mary-loumanizer
 I generally not a big fans of highlighter because of my skin condition, you know laaa. i don't have a flawless skin because of my acne scars and gigan pores. so, i must avoid wearing any highlighter especially for the shimmery/glittery one if i don't want my pores looks bigger, but mary-lou is an exceptional, this highlighter is awesome, it is so smooth, buttery, finely milled, blend perfectly on my cheek, and the best thing is this highlighter doesn't emphases my pores.

3. Maybelline Insta Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer
This concealer is amaaaziiiiing, now i know why this concealer have the high raves on beauty gurus chanel, it covers the dark circle really well, looks so natural, it`s not cakey or sink on the fine lines at all. the best thing is, it is very easy to use because of the unique applicator, the easiest concealer to work with.

4. Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner
So glad that most of beauty items i recently bought are really works on me, especially for this eyeliner. This is the best staying power for the liquid eyeliner i`ve ever tried. Seriously, this eyeliner not gonna budge, smear or smudge even you are swimming, sweating or rubbing your eyes. If you are looking for the most long wearing liquid eyeliner, this milani infinite is the answer. i promise gonna make a complete review about this eyeliner soon.

5. Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry shortcake + Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain cherish
These are my current favorite pink lips colors. I love the staying power of Revlon just bitten but the color is not flattering if i wore it alone because my pigmented lips. so when i`m using Revlon  lip butter strawberry shortcake as a base, the color result is so pretty, it can cover my pigmented lips very well, very moisturizing and i still get the staining effect after few hours.

So that's all my October 2013 makeup favorites list. just let me know if you wanna read a complete review about that.
have a nice day and see ya on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment