Home Page

Friday, October 12, 2012

Review & Swatches : Ultima II Creamy Powder Blush `Ruby Dawn`

Hi Friends, as you can see at my older post here, i just bought a Ultima II blush two weeks ago.. and today i wanna share with you my opinion about this blush..maybe some of you looking for a good quality blush, but you can`t afford to buy some MAC or NARS blush. This blush maybe can be an alternative for you..
This is my first time trying the product from Ultima II brand... and  i`m quite impressed with this stuff...so, let me show you my first immpression about this  blush..

product name:
Ultima II Creamy Powder Blush in `Ruby Dawn`

price: idr 110rb/$12,you can get 10gr of blush.... ooh, its a big blush.. and the packaging quite bulky too. i think its quite cheap for the quantity and the quality of you get.

where to buy: This brand is available on local beauty store.. you can buy this items at Ultima II counter at Departement store such like Matahari, centro,etc.

packaging:
the brush so useless.......
The blush comes in a silver compact with a mirror and brush inside the compact.. I love  that this comes with a mirror...,its make me easier to touch up my face on the midle of the day.. but i really hate the brush... the bristles so rough..its make my face itchy.. so yeaah, this brush is useless for me...


the color: its bright shimmery coral pink blush on with warm undertone..  yes,  the blush is shimmery and have tons of gold glitter *oh nooo*.. so its unacceptable for my imperfection face.. its  made me feel like a disco ball at the noon  *lol*. but if you are big fans of NARS orgasm or super orgasm blushes.. i guess you will love this blush... actually, the color of this blush turns into pretty warm pink on my cheek..its such a pretty color blush.. but i just hate the gold glow effect on my cheek..

the pigmentation is A+++... you can get the opaque color only with one swipe...so if you want to apply natural color on your cheek, you really need a light handle swipe.. then, blending it perfectly on your cheek.. since its over pigmented, the girls who have a darker skintone can easy use this blush too...
The texture is smooth enough, a little bit chalky,but its not powdery if i apply with a soft bristles blush brush...

staying power: I think this is the best part from this blush...it last up to 10 hours (even more) on my oily cheek... its amazing... it`s better than my MAC blush..i really impressed with the staying power of this blush...

swatch:

overall..this blush is a good quality blush.. you might like it if you looking a good staying power blush with a average price..

pros:
- easy to find.. since its sell locally..
- good pigmentation
- awesome staying power
- its comes with the mirror inside.


cons:
- bulky packaging
- too shimmery on my skin
- the brush is bad.. really hate it

repurchase? maybe if they have the matte blush, i`m gonna buy it..
thx for reading... have a nice day..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment